I guess this is a fun little taggy thing going on in the comments at the readathon page
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Krigeren (The Worrier) by Josefine Ottesen I think
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mostly the candy I think, hehe.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Classic multimedia/code nerd with a twist: karate girl and champion of national championships and worl champion in a specific style
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what′s one thing you′ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
First readathon, so I'm looking forward to see how long I can last and how much I can read